Industry: Human Resources
Job Number: 531482
Pay Rate: Salary negotiable based on previous experience
Acloche is seeking a Staffing Specialist to join our Onsite team located in Reynoldsburg.
The ideal candidate will have previous high volume recruiting and interviewing experience, excellent customer service, and a desire to help people.
The Staffing Specialist is responsible for managing all aspects of candidate and job order fulfillment for distribution and warehouse candidates including, but not limited to:
- High volume sourcing and recruiting candidates
- Interviewing, testing, screening, and orientation of candidates
- Placement, coaching, and counseling of associates
- Providing exemplary service to clients and prospects
- Communicating and understanding client needs and obtaining information to ensure successful placements and successful client relationships.
- Administration, documentation, and record-keeping
The Staffing Specialist will be responsible for staffing at a designated client account, to include providing exemplary service, recommending and providing staffing solutions, and ensuring compliance with all contract requirements.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge of employment law and regulations
- Ability to direct and manage people in a supervisory role
- 1+ year(s) previous recruiting, interviewing, and hiring experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including report preparation and record-keeping; intermediate skill level with Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of urgency
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary negotiable based on previous experience
- Commissions / quarterly bonus based on performance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical / dental / vision / life / disability
- Discounted pet insurance and legal assistance plans
- Volunteer time off program (up to 40 hours/year)
- Dress for your day dress code
We re in the business of helping people achieve their dreams. We take the time to truly know each one of our associates. By knowing your ambitions and goals, we can match you with a position that complements your skills and personality. Every day we connect job seekers and employers with a sense of excitement. With advanced technology and over 50 years of staffing and human resource consulting expertise; Acloch is ready to know you.