Market Manager (Sales and Recruiting)
Newark, OH 43055 US
Do you have a passion for people?
Acloche is currently seeking a Market Manager to continue the growth and success of staffing operations in Newark, Ohio, and the surrounding areas.
The Market Manager s primary objective is to maintain overall sales and service efforts within the assigned territory, maintain a profitable operation while adhering to predetermined budget guidelines, and provide contingent, contracted, and direct-hire staff to clients timely and efficiently. The Market Manager is to properly staff, plan, forecast, delegate and lead the operation while establishing the proper controls to effectively administer the direction to be taken by the branch.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive B2B sales and relationship-building experience
- Recruiting and hiring experience
Experience managing a profit center
Responsibilities of the Market Manager include but are not limited to:
SALES & MARKETING
- Identify and pursue business opportunities within a defined geographic territory by marketing temporary, project and/or full-time staffing solutions
- Conduct sales calls and presentations with clients and prospects to develop new business and identify key staffing needs for all lines of business
- Develop and execute revenue budgets, sales plans, and forecasts to meet goals
- Negotiate and review all sales contracts, complete contract documents, and guide them through approval process
- Maintain a positive presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
Establish relationships with all clients to ensure continued sales and profit growth for existing accounts and participate in client activities
- Oversee all recruiting efforts for territory
- Forecast recruiting requirements and develop and execute effective recruiting plans with goals and objectives, detailed strategies, timelines, budget and other resource requirements
Develop, cultivate, and maintain candidate sourcing relations and community contacts
- Appropriately staff and manage the operation(s) to achieve targeted goals, client service, and fiscal expectations by hiring, coaching, mentoring, and providing direction to all branch employees
- Create and maintain a culture of performance and facilitate training activities for employees
- Administer performance management process, following all SOPs and performance guidelines
Prepare SG&A budgets and present financial analysis and forecasts in quarterly budget reviews
- Deliver revenue and profit consistent with budgeted targets
- Meet or exceed all contract stipulations, SLAs and SOPs
Responsibilities will also include other duties as assigned.
The Market Manager is responsible for exercising discretion and independent judgment in all branch and client relations and must have: an extremely high level of occupational knowledge; a significant understanding of various industries; and an extensive knowledge of human resource policies, labor regulations and federal and state laws regarding employment practices. Individual must have impeccable attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA or the equivalent of five or more years experience in staffing or HR-related industry
- Previous business-to-business sales experience, including lead generation and cold calling
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; advanced skill level in Excel and Word; intermediate skill level in PowerPoint and Outlook
- Working knowledge of employment law and regulations - minimum 1 year experience
- Previous management experience including supervisory and P&L
Must have a valid driver s license, reliable transportation, and acceptable driving record.
Salary negotiable based on previous experience; compensation package includes comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, IRA, 529), generous PTO plan, paid holidays, volunteer time off, and quarterly incentives based on performance.