Acloch is currently looking for general labor candidate responsible for operating machines, handling materials, and use of other assigned tools. Ensure a safe and clean environment. Client is looking for someone with previous Machine Operating and manufacturing experience!
Address: 845 E. Markison Ave Columbus Ohio 43207
Pay Rate: $14 based on experience
1st shift Weekend Friday-Sunday 7am-7pm
1. Responsible for operating machines, and handling materials.
2. Keep assigned tools organized.
3. Mechanical aptitude is a must, as well as ability to perform basic mathematical functions.
4. Familiar with computer operated equipment.
5. Perform assigned tasks in a timely and orderly manner.
6. Ensure quality of work.
7. Keep work areas clean, and organized.
8. Maintain safe work practices and environment.
9. Ability to work on various machines, and additional departments.
10. Communicate as necessary with coworkers and supervisors.
11. Work safely at all times abiding by all O.S.H.A. Regulations.
12. Ensure that order commitments are met.
13. Meet or exceed production goals.
14. Follow process monitoring instructions.
15. Promote continuous improvement through input and feedback
16. Additional duties as assigned by leads, supervisors, and management.
17. Able to work on an off shift.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Must be able to use a micrometer, and a tape measure.
2. Heavy lifting (up to 60 pounds), bending, and stooping might be required.
3. Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
4. Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
5. Strong work ethic.
6. Punctuality a must.
Please contact us at our Gahanna Branch, 614-532-6281 for more details.