Marysville, OH 43040 US
*Must be certified and very experienced on a forklift*
High forklift traffic!
o Line driving
? Picking up completed pallets at the end of lines to be pyramid stacked in WH
? Use of a RF Scanner
? Operate a Single Double Forklift
o Unloading trucks
o Inspecting pallets for apparent damage
o Use of RF Scanner
o Pyramid Stacking in WH
Responsible for the operation of heavy machinery to safely move product load around the facility.
High School Diploma or GED- 1-2 years experience in a warehouse environment.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to drive a forklift- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to climb on and off of required equipment
- Ability to sit for long periods
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Ability to read and write English and/or be able to follow instructions.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs a safety check of the forklift to ensure it is safe to operate.
- Checks fluid levels- For oil, water and fuel before operating the lift
- Ensures the packaging lines have empty pallets available and informs the supervisor of the pallet inventory
- Removes palletized bags from the production lines and places them on the stretch-wrapper
- Operates the stretch-wrapper and changes the stretch film as required
- Places palletized bags in inventory and ensuring they are located in the proper rows storing them neatly without damaging other inventory
- Actively participates in plant cleanliness by re stacking, picking-up trash and debris, and washing their equipment
- Reads the BOL's and places the correct quantity and SKU on the carriers trucks in a safe and efficient manner. Any changes to the BOL's must be communicated to the Dispatcher and or office personnel
- Performs physical inventory counts of finished goods as required
- Meets quality and quantity standards
- Responsible for the safe operation of the forklift and maintaining fluid levels
Shift Time: Varies by department - all three shifts available
Dress Code: Uniforms, gloves, safety glasses, steel toe boots, hard hat and safety vest.
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment background check, drug screen, physical and forklift certification test