Sunbury, OH 43074 US
DUTIES OF THE ROLE
1. Planning and practice of short/long term plan in the department in accordance with company s management policy.
2. Manage the collection function to prevent the occurrence of bad debit.
3. Monitor all expenses to ensure that budget is met.
4. Manage all assets to ensure proper use.
5. Manage the preparation and retention of all official documents.
6. Manage the preparation of taxes, insurance payments, and employee benefit package.
7. Perform to manage cash flow.
8. Responsible to manage business with foreign exchange.
9. Review internal clerical flow to make suggestions for efficiency improvement.
10. Provide subordinates with proper training to improve their capabilities.
Four year degree in accounting or finance.
5- 8 years experience as Senior Accounting or Controller with background in a manufacturing environment.
Must have manufacturing cost accounting experience.
ADP experience is preferred