Worthington, OH 43085 US
Job Title - Retirement Care Center Advocate
We are looking for a positive, compassionate, high-energy individual who is client focused and enjoys working in a team environment. Duties include assisting clients with understanding and navigating retirement plan offerings, reviewing and tracking distribution requests, and responding to a wide range of inquiries
1st shift - 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday
Pay - $17.00 and up based upon experience
- Assisting clients in understanding and navigating retirement plan offerings
- Reviewing and tracking distribution requests, and responding to a wide range of inquiries
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm and supportive in -all situations
- Resilience and flexibility when managing the day-to-day tasks needed
Ability to maintain a positive, empathetic, calm, and professional attitude under all circumstances.
Computer literacy and a working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, externally as well as internally.
Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
Strong organizational skills and the ability to document and maintain records of client interactions, transactions, comments, and concerns.
Prior experience in service-related industry a plus.
Please contact Acloche with your resume at 614-527-9200 to be considered right away