Springfield, OH 45502
3rd shift 10: 30-7: 00 pm
(6) Assemblers (5) 1st shift, (1) 3rd shift
+ 5-10 hours of overtime per week
*Use of overhead crane
*Packing, this will require using a wood saw, banding equipment, foam packer, and being able to build skids/wood containers.
* Assemble electrical/mechanical components, sub-assemblies and complete assemblies of standard design having frequent variation in detail, number of parts and/or wiring patterns.
* Position and fasten parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled or following blueprints. * Mount components on bodies or panels; prepare, install and connect wiring harness to terminals. * Utilize assembly drawings, diagrams, specifications, samples and prototypes in the assembly process.
* Perform advanced troubleshooting on mechanical and electrical assemblies that are not properly functioning.
* Perform product testing utilizing high voltages.
* Operate various hand tools to assist in the assembly operation.
* Work in different work areas as production needs require.
* Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
* Working with the team lead, supervisor, and material handlers, ensure NCM and scrap materials are properly identified and removed from the production floor.
* Responsible to follow all departmental SOP's