Newark, OH 43055
The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for managing all aspects of candidate and job order fulfillment, including but not limited to:
- Sourcing and recruiting candidates
- Interviewing, testing, screening, orientation, and placement
- Coaching, counseling, and termination of associates
- Providing exemplary service to clients and prospects
- Communicating and understanding client needs and obtaining information to ensure successful placements and successful client relationships
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and company policies.
A successful Staffing Coordinator must have: considerable skill in interviewing techniques; the ability to perform non-biased candidate assessments; a significant understanding of various industries; and knowledge of human resource policies, labor regulations and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
Preferred education and experience:
- BS/BA or combination of education and experience
- Basic knowledge of employment law and regulations
- Previous recruiting, interviewing, and hiring experience is preferred
- Ability to direct and manage people in a supervisory role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of urgency
- Attention to detail
Hourly / non-exempt; pay rate negotiable based on previous experience.
Standard business hours; candidates must be flexible to work periodic overtime or weekends as needed.
Learn more about staffing as a career: https://americanstaffing.Net/staffing-as-a-career-a-world-of-opportunity-awaits/