Marysville, OH 43040
The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for managing all aspects of candidate and job order fulfillment including, but not limited to: sourcing and recruiting candidates; attending recruiting events; interviewing, testing, screening, orientation, placement, coaching, and counseling of associates; providing exemplary service to clients and prospects, communicating and understanding client needs and obtaining information to ensure successful placements and successful client relationships while complying with all legal, regulatory and company policies.
A successful Staffing Coordinator must have considerable skill in interviewing techniques; the ability to perform non-biased candidate assessments; an extremely high level of occupational knowledge; a significant understanding of various industries; and an extensive knowledge of human resource policies, labor regulations and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA or combination of education and experience
- Basic knowledge of employment law and regulations
- Ability to direct and manage people in a supervisory role
- Previous recruiting, interviewing, and hiring experience is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of urgency
- Attention to detail
Standard business hours; candidates must be flexible to work overtime or weekends as needed.
Salary negotiable based on previous experience.
Learn more about staffing as a career: https://americanstaffing.Net/staffing-as-a-career-a-world-of-opportunity-awaits/