Marysville, OH 43040
A successful Staffing Coordinator must have considerable skill in interviewing techniques; the ability to perform non-biased candidate assessments; an extremely high level of occupational knowledge; a significant understanding of various industries; and an extensive knowledge of human resource policies, labor regulations and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA or combination of education and experience
- Basic knowledge of employment law and regulations
- Ability to direct and manage people in a supervisory role
- Previous recruiting, interviewing, and hiring experience is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of urgency
- Attention to detail
Standard business hours; candidates must be flexible to work overtime or weekends as needed.
Salary negotiable based on previous experience.