Lancaster, OH 43130
- Sourcing and recruiting candidates
- Interviewing, testing, screening, and orientation of candidates
- Matching associates to job placements and making job offers
- Coaching and counseling of associates
- Providing exemplary service to associate, clients, and prospects
- Communicating and understanding client needs
- Obtaining information to ensure successful placements and successful client relationships while complying with all legal, regulatory and company policies.
A successful Staffing Coordinator must have: considerable interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to perform non-biased candidate assessments, and a willingness to learn and grow.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Ability to direct and manage people in a supervisory role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of urgency
- Attention to detail
- Previous recruiting, interviewing, and hiring experience a plus
- Basic knowledge of employment law and regulations a plus
Salary based on previous experience. Position is standard business hours but candidates must be flexible to work overtime or weekends on occasion. This position will be seasonal, but there may be opportunity for growth based on performance and business needs.
Learn more about staffing as a career: https://americanstaffing.Net/staffing-as-a-career-a-world-of-opportunity-awaits/