Lancaster, OH 43130
The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for managing all aspects of candidate and job order fulfillment including, but not limited to: sourcing and recruiting candidates; interviewing, testing, screening, orientation, placement, coaching, and counseling of associates; providing exemplary service to clients and prospects, communicating and understanding client needs and obtaining information to ensure successful placements and successful client relationships while complying with all legal, regulatory and company policies.
A successful Staffing Coordinator must have: considerable interpersonal communication skills and the ability to perform non-biased candidate assessments.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA or combination of education and experience
- Basic knowledge of employment law and regulations
- Ability to direct and manage people in a supervisory role
- Previous recruiting, interviewing, and hiring experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of urgency
- Attention to detail
Standard business hours; candidates must be flexible to work overtime or weekends as needed. Position will be temporary to start, with potential for full time hire based on performance and business needs.
Learn more about staffing as a career: https://americanstaffing.Net/staffing-as-a-career-a-world-of-opportunity-awaits/