Pickerington, OH 43147
Acloche is looking for a Radiology Technician for Pickerington, Ohio. The position will be a 2 week assignment with PRN. November 17- 27
1. Under general supervision, performs radiology procedures as assigned.
2. Works in accordance with established policy and procedure of the unit, hospital, agency, office or long term care facility.
3. Works in accordance with applicable licensure regulations.
4. Relates effectively with other staff for continuity of care and maintains satisfactory relations with other departments.
5. Complies with all requirements of the agency to maintain ongoing personnel record and participate in orientation at the assigned facility.
1. Graduate of an accredited radiology program.
2. Current license, State of Ohio
3. Minimum one year clinical experience for general hospital assignments. May demonstrate less experience for other assignments.
4. Minimum 1 year clinical experience if applying for particular specialty.
5. Must complete all health requirements per policy affecting assignment.
6. Must complete appropriate skills assessment.
1. Helps create a positive working environment
2. Accurately and promptly implements physician orders.
3. Performs procedures according to the care plan.
4. If certified, administers medications accurately.
5. Maintains the standards of accurate and complete recording and reporting.
6. Provides and maintains a safe environment.
7. Incorporates appropriate health teaching
8. Supports infection control policies and procedures.
9. Is resourceful and calm in emergencies
10. Keeps supervisor informed of patients needs and problems.
11. Maintains a professional approach with confidentiality.
12. Observes and supports the agencies policies.
13. Is prompt and efficient with minimal absences.
14. Cooperates and maintains good rapport with nursing staff, medical staff, other departments and patients and their families or visitors.
ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Physical ability to perform job-related duties which may require lifting, standing, bending, transferring, stooping, stretching, walking, pushing, pulling
2. Physical ability to see clearly with corrective lenses.
3. Ability to communicate clearly with professional and non professional staff, patients and families.
4. May need to use a computer and other automated equipment.
If interested please contact Jennifer Johnson @ (614) 824-3708 or jjohnson@acloche.Com