Clinton Township, OH 43214
We are looking for an RN to work in an ambulatory radiology setting!
The RN Office Nurse s role is to support the Riverside Radiology and Interventional Associates (RRIA) clinical practice. This involves performing a variety of complex, specialized, and technical tasks associated with the operation of Interventional Radiology at the Riverside office.
- Provide support and backup to other areas that require medical attention.
- Room patients including completing History and Physical.
- Recording vital signs.
- Assisting physician during examination, as necessary.
- Changing dressings.
- Explaining treatment procedures to patients.
- Preparing patients for exams and procedures.
- Complete Physician Orders.
- Complete Disability Forms, Medication Refills, FMLA, etc.
- Dispose of contaminated supplies.
- Telephone prescriptions to pharmacy upon MD approval.
- Answer nurse phone line daily and make follow up phone calls when necessary.
- Interact in a positive manner with patients and staff members.
- Provide all necessary information to the physician.
- Order and maintain medical supplies.
- Ensure room and equipment cleanliness.
- Troubleshoot and report equipment issues.
- Provide support for staff in clinical office.
- Ensure a safe environment, empty sharps when needed.
- Clean and maintain surrounding work area.
- Re-stock exam rooms daily.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Provide on-the-job training to new employees.
- Instruct patients and provide education as necessary.
- Timely room turnover.
- Maintain CEU s for licensure requirements.
- Participate in QA activities.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Current Ohio Registered Nurse license.
- Current BLS for healthcare workers.
- Ability to read, interpret, and follow a prescription.
- Maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds required.
- Ability to take initiative to continually improve and enhance RRIA.
- Ability to identify problems and recommend solutions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with physicians, technical staff, clerical staff and others.
- Willingness to perform all duties as assigned.
- Serve as a role model for fellow employees.
- Develop full potential of technical skills and knowledge.
- Recognize that the patient s needs are the utmost importance and all efforts are directed toward meeting the individual needs and concerns.
8: 30am - 4: 30pm
If you are interested, please call us at (614) 824-3790 or apply online selecting medical as your nearest office.