Columbus, OH 43221
Shift: 3: 30pm-2am Monday-Thursday with half an hr unpaid lunch. *Report 3pm first day*
- Perform repetitive work lifting 55 lb bags of minerals, rarely up to 100 lbs on a consistent basis.
- Open large bags of minerals to pour into mixer by walking up and down equipment stairs.
- Palletize, move and stack finished goods.
- Materials are non-hazardous but you may be exposed to dust and fine minerals.
- Must be clean shaven as a respirator is required.
- Ability to read, write and do simple math.
- Ability to lift heavy materials and stand up to 8-10 hrs a day.
- Steel toed boots.
- Particles may float in the air and while non-hazardous, they can dry or irritate skin. Lotion is recommended on exposed skin to avoid drying.
Please contact Acloche at 614-527-9200 to start immediately!