Gahanna, OH 43230
Acloche is seeking a Branch Manager to oversee all staffing branch operations in our East Columbus location!
The ideal candidate will be customer-service driven and self-motivated, have previous staffing and sales experience, and be excited to take on a high-volume territory with great growth opportunity.
The Branch Manager s primary objective is to maintain overall sales and service efforts within assigned territory, maintain a profitable operation while adhering to predetermined budget guidelines, and provide contingent, contracted and direct-hire staff to clients timely and efficiently. The Branch Manager will also properly staff, plan, forecast, delegate and lead the operation while establishing the proper controls to effectively administer the direction to be taken by the branch.
SALES & MARKETING
- Identify and pursue business opportunities within a defined geographic territory, through both cold calling and warm leads
- Create sales presentations, which may include written proposals, graphic representations, and/or PowerPoint slides
- Conduct sales calls and presentations with clients and prospects to develop new business and identifying key staffing needs for all lines of business
- Using a consultative approach, recommend and provide staffing solutions to clients; meet with candidates contacts for client meetings as necessary
- Develop revenue budgets and forecasts based on sales targets
- Negotiate and review all sales contracts
- Maintain a positive presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
- Establish relationships with all clients to ensure continued sales and profit growth for existing accounts and participate in client activities
- Oversee all recruiting efforts for territory
- Forecast recruiting requirements and develop and execute effective recruiting plans with goals and objectives, detailed strategies, timelines, budget and other resource requirements
- Develop, cultivate and maintain candidate sourcing relations and community contacts
- Appropriately staff and manage the operation to achieve targeted goals, client service and fiscal expectations by hiring, coaching, mentoring and providing direction to all branch employees
- Prepare financial analysis reports, SG&A budgets, and forecasts
- Analyze all reports, utilizing the information to determine areas of improvement for the department, branch, and/or company
- Administer performance management process, following all SOPs and performance guidelines relevant to behavior, timing, reporting, documentation and communication
- Deliver revenue and profit consistent with budgeted targets
- Meet or exceed all contract stipulations, SLAs and SOPs
- Direct staff in providing and implementing procedures and systems necessary to meet financial goals in revenue, mark-up, and gross and net profit
The Branch Manager is responsible for exercising discretion and independent judgment in all branch and client relations and must have: a significant understanding of various industries and working knowledge of human resource policies, labor regulations and federal and state laws regarding employment practices. Individual must have impeccable attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor s Degree or the equivalent of five or more years experience in staffing or HR-related industry
- Proficient with MS Office; advanced skill level in Excel and Word; intermediate skill level in PowerPoint and Outlook
- Working knowledge of employment law and regulations - minimum 1 year experience
- Previous sales and marketing experience
- Previous management experience including supervisory and P&L
Salary negotiable based on previous experience; compensation package includes comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, IRA, 529), generous PTO plan, paid holidays, and quarterly incentives based on performance.
Learn more about staffing as a career: https://youtu.Be/JSS3gLE0POI