Market Manager (Sales and Recruiting)
Newark, OH 43055
Do you have a passion for people?
Acloche is currently seeking a Market Manager to continue the growth and success of staffing operations.
The Market Manager s primary objective is to maintain overall sales and service efforts within assigned territory, maintain a profitable operation while adhering to predetermined budget guidelines, and provide contingent, contracted and direct-hire staff to clients timely and efficiently. The Market Manager is to properly staff, plan, forecast, delegate and lead the operation while establishing the proper controls to effectively administer the direction to be taken by the branch.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive B2B sales and relationship building experience
- Recruiting and hiring experience
Experience managing a profit center
Responsibilities of the Market Manager include but are not limited to:
SALES & MARKETING
- Identify and pursue business opportunities within a defined geographic territory
- Develop and grow client base by marketing temporary, project and/or full-time staffing solutions
- Create sales presentations
- Conduct sales calls and presentations with clients and prospects to develop new business and identify key staffing needs for all lines of business
- Develop action plans for addressing clients with declining volume or who are inactive
- Develop revenue budgets and forecasts based on sales targets
- Negotiate and review all sales contracts, complete contract documents and guide them through approval process
- Maintain a positive presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
- Establish relationships with all clients to ensure continued sales and profit growth for existing accounts and participate in client activities
- Penetrate existing accounts to expand services into all areas of their business
- Review client contract information to ensure compliance with contract requirements and rates stipulations. SLAs and SOPs
- Attend on-site client meetings and facility tours
- Monitor and control the scope and level of care and services provided to customers
- Execute sales plans, forecasts and budgets needed to ensure meeting goals.
- Oversee all recruiting efforts for territory
- Forecast recruiting requirements and develop and execute effective recruiting plans with goals and objectives, detailed strategies, timelines, budget and other resource requirements
- Plan, coordinate, and staff recruiting events
- Create and/or facilitate the design of recruiting materials for various events
- Develop, cultivate, and maintain candidate sourcing relations and community contacts
- Appropriately staff and manage the operation(s) to achieve targeted goals, client service and fiscal expectations by hiring, coaching, mentoring and providing direction to all branch employees
- Create and maintain a culture of performance; and facilitate training activities for employees within their market
- Administer performance management process, following all SOPs and performance guidelines
- Ensure quality customer service to both clients and candidates
- Prepare SG&A budgets and present financial analysis and forecasts in quarterly budget reviews
- Analyze all reports, utilizing the information to determine areas of improvement for the department, branch, and/or company
- May oversee multiple locations and/or multiple lines of business
- Deliver revenue and profit consistent with budgeted targets
- Meet or exceed all contract stipulations, SLAs and SOPs
- Direct staff in providing and implementing procedures and systems necessary to meet financial goals in revenue, mark-up, and gross and net profit
- Participate in ongoing training and activities to increase knowledge of work-related issues and comply with laws and regulations document all education and training activities
- Other duties as assigned
The Market Manager is responsible for exercising discretion and independent judgment in all branch and client relations and must have: an extremely high level of occupational knowledge; a significant understanding of various industries; and an extensive knowledge of human resource policies, labor regulations and federal and state laws regarding employment practices. Individual must have impeccable attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor s Degree or the equivalent of five or more years experience in staffing or HR-related industry
- Previous business-to-business sales experience, including lead generation and cold calling
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; advanced skill level in Excel and Word; intermediate skill level in PowerPoint and Outlook
- Working knowledge of employment law and regulations - minimum 1 year experience
- Previous management experience including supervisory and P&L
- Must have a valid driver s license, reliable transportation, and acceptable driving record.
FLSA status: exempt
Salary negotiable based on previous experience; compensation package includes comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, IRA, 529), generous PTO plan, paid holidays, and quarterly incentives based on performance.