Columbus, OH 43230
Laser Operator - starting based on experience $19.00 hour
LASER OPERATOR: SECOND SHIFT
FULL TIME / SECOND SHIFT (MON THURS 3: 15 p.M. 1: 45 a.M.)
TRAINING ON FIRST SHIFT: (MON FRI 7: 00 a.M. - 3: 30 p.M.)
EXPERIENCED, SKILLED & DEPENDABLE
- Laser Operation experience; Minimum of 2 years
- Maintain and Trouble Shoot (Amada) Lasers for Precision Custom fabrication
- Automation experience preferred / but will train
- Punch experience preferred / but will train
- Familiarity with nesting helpful
- Proven ability to read and interpret prints/drawings
- High school or equivalent
- Formal Laser training preferred but not required / OTJ experience considered
- Familiarity with ISO procedures /quality standards is beneficial.
- Independence is necessary - as is the ability to work as a part of a team.
- Standing, Sitting, Reaching, Bending, Stretching, Lifting to 75 lbs.
- Pushing, Pulling, Fine tactical skills necessary.
- Prefer candidates live in Columbus or surrounding areas.
We are a fast paced JOB SHOP team environment where all associates are cross trained and utilized in various depts. When necessary in order to assist in our goal of producing highly precise, defects free products and services to our customers. Cross training is a way of life in our shop.
We serve Telecommunications, Technology, Power, Medical and Food industries.
We have been in business over 43 years.
Shift includes 2 paid 10 minute breaks and one hour unpaid meal time.
Full complement of benefits offered after 60 day full time qualification period is met.
Applicants screened // Tobacco Free Facility and Property
Substance Free // EOE // Safe Shop //
Please call Acloche at 614-532-6281 for this great career opporutnity