Inventory Control Auditor
Dublin, OH 43016
Acloche is currently seeking an inventory Control individual for our client located in Dublin, Ohio.
This opening is for 1st shift for qualified candidates starting at $15.00 per hour
Summary: Compiles and maintains records of quantity, type, and value of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies stocked in the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Counts material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock and posts totals to inventory records.
- Searches inventory records (MRP) or warehouse and meet with other associates to determine if material on hand is in sufficient quantity and discuss purchasing.
- Writes or types relevant purchase orders and sends copy to supplier and department originating request and obtains proper authorization signatures, places orders.
- Tracks opened purchase orders and persistently follows up with vendors for deliveries.
- Compares inventories to office records or computes figures from records such as sales orders, production records, or purchase invoices to obtain current inventory.
- Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies.
- Compiles information on receipt or disbursement of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies, and computes inventory balance, price, and cost.
- Prepares reports such as inventory balance, price lists, and shortages.
- Prepares list of depleted items and recommends survey of defective or unusable items.
- Stocks and issues materials or merchandise.
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Affixes shipping labels on packed cartons or stencils identifying shipping information on cartons.
Backup to answering the telephone, and misc. Administrative duties (e.G. Timecard entry), when needed.
Education and/or Experience: One year certificate from college or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Computer Skills: Competency in Microsoft Windows environment, including proficiency in the following Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Can effectively operate within and navigate electronic databases and data entry systems.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Give Acloche a call at 614-527-9200 to find out more at 614-527-9200!