Grove City, OH 43123
Schedule would be Monday through Friday with opportunity to come in on Saturdays.
Pay rate: $16.00 hourly
Train and lead a team of associates to achieve operational goals.
Oversee daily operations for the CMH HUB.
Lead the outbound team to ensure that the group is being efficient and productive performing their tasks
Ensure proper reporting processes are followed and tasks are delegated appropriately with an emphasis on maintaining inventory accuracy. Ensure all trucks are waved, and issues report ran, problem solving customer orders.
Work with call center and shop team to ensure all quality inspections and escalations are completed and followed up on in a timely manner.
Research and resolve issues and provide feedback on operations, processes, and associate performance
Essential Core Job Functions:
- Ability to multitask, and be extremely detailed.
- Previous warehousing and/or transportation background desired, previous forklift experience desired.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner.
- Availability to work full time schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays, etc.
- Excellent attendance, and willingness to be part of a team - performing whatever duties are necessary.
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and via email.
- Extensive knowledge with AS400
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Time management and multitasking skills to meet established deadlines
- Able to lift at least 75 pounds safely
- Intermediate computer skills using MSOffice Suite; previous experience with AS400 WMS software preferred
- Forklift certification preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication skills