Logan, OH 43138
Start Date December 9th 2019 at 7: 00am Arrive 10-15 minutes early for your first day
Operates: Manual material handling equipment, tilt tables, loading stations, shop vacs
Pay Rate: $9.00/hr
Attendance bonus: $40/week (must show up on time and work all scheduled hours)
Shift details: Monday Thursday 5: 00pm to 3: 00am
Overtime: Fridays can be utilized for overtime
1. Loads and unloads production racks in a timely and accurate manner to maximize production.
2. Packs finished parts as specified in a timely and accurate manner. Handles finished parts gently to prevent scratches while packing.
3. Transfers racks onto or off the e-coat line as instructed or as necessary.
4. Material handling and setup.
5. Lot control (does not mix parts or lots).
6. Inspects and identifies defects coated parts and segregates non-conforming parts as required.
7. Identifies obvious defects on incoming parts during setup/racking and notifies supervision.
8. Tank maintenance.
9. Housekeeping and cleanup.
10. Documentation as required or as necessary.
11. Any work assignment as directed by the Production Shift Supervisor or Asst. Shift Supervisor
1. 100% loading accuracy of parts onto racks.
2. No non-conforming product is packed for shipment to customers.
3. Production goals are met daily.
Dress Code: Jeans, T-shirt, STB
Let me know if you have any questions!