Columbus, OH 43228
Summary: Unload in-bound containers checking for damaged material and correct product counts using sit down equipment, as well as banding and wrapping skids for shipment.
- Inspect and safely move product load for accuracy and timely delivery.
- Manually or mechanically load/unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms and trailers.
- Weigh materials and record weight or other production data on tags and labels.
- Operate or tend automatic stacking, loading, packaging and cutting machines.
- Paperwork must be completed accurately, neatly, and timely.
- Other duties as assigned including housekeeping to maintain facility and routine maintenance on equipment such as cleaning, lubricating, refueling/re-charging batteries, etc.
- Attention to detail/time management
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive, smaller-team warehouse environment.
Please contact 614-527-9200 for more details.