Mansfield, OH 44903
Openings at Canton, Mansfield and Marietta locations.
Responsible for the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of vehicles. Diagnose, adjust, repair or overhaul trucks, buses and all types of diesel engines.
1. Promotes an atmosphere of goodwill and accountability between the company and the customer in a professional manner and provides a superior level of customer service and satisfaction.
2. Expertly analyzes and diagnoses customer equipment problems and breakdowns. Recommends service and repair actions to resolve equipment performance problems.
3. Makes appropriate equipment repairs or modifications to solve operating and performance problems dictated by an analysis of the customer s equipment using approved procedures and diagnostic equipment. Complete story that includes utilizing the Complaint, Cause, Correction and Coverage.
4. Efficiently performs scheduled equipment maintenance per customer agreement. Follows all scheduled maintenance procedures and policies as dictated by the company.
5. Observes all safety procedures, makes certain that hazardous waste is properly disposed.
6. Provides well-maintained personal tools required to effectively perform equipment service duties.
7. Maintain and secure company tools.
8. Maintains work area in a clean, orderly and hazard-free manner.
9. Cooperatively performs additional duties when assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information. Basic understanding of a PC and diagnostic equipment. Understands the mechanical and operational components of these vehicles. Effective written and oral communication skills and the ability to relate well to others customers, co-workers and management. ASE certification is an asset. Willingness to pursue self-development courses and those available through the OEM. Valid driver s license and a clean driving record. CDL is an asset.