Customer Service Representative
Columbus, OH 43207
Responsible for assisting clients with inquiries regarding the status of their orders; reviewing and processing purchase orders; placing follow-up calls. Assisting Sales Executives with sales quotes, pricing, and freight quotes.
1. Review and process Purchase Orders.
2. Review SOA for changes and release orders
3. Enter new and/or custom part numbers in Vantage.
4. Answer incoming calls and gather the appropriate amount of information concerning the status of placed orders.
5. Maintain and produce required reports and documentation to support orders as needed and in a timely manner.
6. Participate and support events and programs promoting commercial sales.
7. Assist and support Sales Executive with sales and freight quotes.
8. Create and maintain business contacts and mailing lists.
9. Handle phone transactions quickly and courteously.
10. Maintain open communication through the different levels of the organization.
11. Assist with special projects as needed.
12. Some travel required.
13. Cover Front Office when needed.
14. Punctuality a must.
15. Additional duties as assigned.
1. One to two years of experience.
2. Bachelor s degree preferred, may substitute appropriate experience in lieu of degree.
3. Strong computer skills. Knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
4. Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
5. Excellent time management and organizational skills.
6. Professional appearance and demeanor.
7. Ability to prioritize and follow through on multiple tasks/projects.
8. Must be self-motivated, positive, and energetic.