Columbus, OH 43230
Schedule: Monday-Friday 6: 00am-2: 30pm or 7: 00am-3: 30pm
Individual contributor responsible for general cooking duties in preparing food items. Ensures service standards are met and surpassed by creating an enjoyable experience for your customers with prompt service, quality food, and maintaining a clean and comfortable station(s). Opening and closing as scheduled. Maintain excellent customer service to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for general cooking duties in preparing food items (grill, stir-fry etc.).
- Responsible for customer service and presentation of food.
- Oversees sanitation and food safety techniques for designated area.
- Assists with catering needs.
- Assists with other Caf projects.
- Prepares regular and catering menu selections according to prescribed menus and recipes.
- Follows established schedules in cooking, baking, sanitation, and related activities.
- Cleans and sanitizes all food preparation equipment and ensures that it is kept in safe and operable condition.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Culinary Expertise
- Customer Service and Interpersonal Skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Time Management skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Food Service Competencies:
- Technical Skills and abilities
- Food Safety and Sanitation
- Learning Agility
- Organization and Time Management
- Communication skills
Work Experience and Education:
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Related field beneficial
- 2 years of experience preferred
- Previous experience in the culinary field beneficial
Special Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to lift 30lbs
- Must be able to stand for 7.5 hour shifts
1-2 years prior cook experience required.
For more information, please call Acloche at (614) 577-7073