Columbus, OH 43230
Hours: 8: 00am-5: 00pm
General cooking duties in preparing food items. Ensures service standards are met and surpassed by creating an enjoyable experience for your customers with prompt service, quality food, and maintaining a clean and comfortable station(s). Opening and closing as scheduled. Maintain excellent customer service to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
1. Responsible for general cooking duties in preparing food items (grill, stir-fry etc.).
2. Responsible for customer service and presentation of food.
3. Oversees sanitation and food safety techniques for designated area.
4. Assists with catering needs.
5. Assists with other Caf projects.
6. Prepares regular and catering menu selections according to prescribed menus and recipes.
7. Follows established schedules in cooking, baking, sanitation, and related activities.
8. Cleans and sanitizes all food preparation equipment and ensures that it is kept in safe and operable condition.
Skills: Consistent work history, attendance is critical
Typical day work load: Station food prep, preparing food to order and positive customer engagement.