Call Center Representative
Columbus, OH 43228
A rapidly growing optical eCommerce company, is seeking a Customer Service Representative I for its Columbus, OH call center. CSR 1 is an entry level Customer Service position and is responsible for assisting customers on purchase orders and concerns. CSR 1 will ensure customer orders are processed in accordance with the organization s customer service standards. This position will report to the General Manager and will be expected to maintain excellent attendance records.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- 6 week in class training
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Prepare necessary correspondence
- Fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide all necessary support to customer including: receive calls, faxes and email and identify and resolve customer problems and issues.
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Route calls to appropriate resources
- Complete call logs
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 0-2 years previous call center experience.
- Basic understanding of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures.
-Able to absorb and translate instructions and pre-established guidelines into job performance.
-Proficient in relevant computer applications.
- Data entry/keyboard skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening, problem-solving and problem-analysis skills.
- Good attendance is a requirement
Working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.
Start Date: November 4th.
9: 00am-5: 30pm / Monday-Friday (6 weeks)
(half hour lunch, two ten minute breaks)
Schedule after training:
11: 30am-8: 00pm Monday-Friday
Associates will be required to work one weekend day every other weekend until 9: 00 PM
Please call 614-824-3727 for details