Westerville, OH 43082
Quickly and accurately enters quote submissions and tasks to appropriate Underwriter. Searches Internet for maps, applicant websites; importing details into Imaging System. Responsible for sorting, scanning and indexing paper or electronic mail for Underwriting and Claims.
1. Sorts and searches UW, Claims Mail and Backscan documents within two (2) hour of receipt.
2. Preps UW, Claims Mail and Backscan documents within two (2) hours of receipt.
3. Scan (ImageRight and OnBase) documents within three (3) hours of receipt
4. Indexes (all flows) within four (4) hours of receipt or within two (2) hours of being scanned.
5. Scan and index all RUSH requests within one (1) hour of receipt.
6. Index emailed policies and correspondence (images@centurysurety.Com) within four (4) hours of receipt on weekdays between 8am and 7pm. Overall average that includes overnight and weekends should not exceed 10 hours.
7. Clears quote submissions within two (2) hours of receipt on weekdays between 8am and 7pm. Overall average that includes overnight and weekends should not exceed 10 hours.
8. Premium finance companies include us on notifications when premium has been financed, when a policy should be cancelled for non-payment or when payment has been received (OK to reinstate). We send the appropriate premium finance form letters to premium finance companies, agents, brokers or insured s in response to the premium finance notifications.
9. Perform other duties as requested by Branch Leadership
Goals & Objectives:
1. Complete Cross Training on quote clearance and all imaging functions.
2. Maintain production metrics. See metrics section.
3. Maintain a quality level of greater than 98% as measured on weekly QC results.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities to Perform Essential Functions:
1. High School Graduate.
2. Computer Literate
3. Able to do accurate searches for existing Policy, Quote or Claim Files and accounts.
4. Detail oriented
5. Flexible/able to handle multi task assignments
6. Able to comprehend and carry out instructions
7. Good oral and written skills
8. Easily adapts to procedure changes
9. Adequate problem solving skills
10. Positive attitude toward work