Columbus, OH 43215
The Administrative Coordinator's primary objective is to provide a variety of administrative support activities to both corporate and front office staff, ensuring effective day-to-day operations.
- Assists corporate staff and front office staff in a wide variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
- Assists in the creation of documents and materials such as sales proposals and RFP responses, which may include information gathering, data entry, formatting, collating and binding proposals, and/or delivering completed proposals for submittal.
- Schedules and monitors CEO s calendar and coordinates meetings, appointments, and necessary travel plans.
- Responsible for maintaining, distributing, and reconciling petty cash for corporate office.
- Oversees various projects, which may include but is not limited to projects related to IT, facilities, equipment, processes and procedures, outgoing RFPs, and/or events.
- Leads small project teams from initial stage to project delivery and implementation, including research, analysis, compilation of materials, and/or recommendations while providing regular summaries and updates to CEO.
- Coordinates a variety of activities, meetings, and events internally and externally, both in person and virtually, which may include researching and scheduling venues, arranging menus or food order, inviting attendees, ensuring technology needs are in place, confirming arrangements, and/or attending and assisting with execution of events.
- Assists with office organization, including but not limited to conference room scheduling; purchasing and maintaining postage, office supplies and stationery; preparing outgoing mailings; and maintaining mail room and kitchen area.
- Assists with all leased and owned company facilities, which may include coordination of lease renewals, maintenance requests, fire safety compliance, and regular site inspections; maintaining all lease files; overseeing branch improvements, relocations, or renovations and assisting with the organization of physical office layouts, ADA compliance and storage needs, suggesting cost saving measures and scheduling expenditures; acts as primary liaison to landlords, contractors, and vendors.
- Completes client contract edits upon request and in accordance with established SOPs, facilitates execution of contracts internally, sends executed contract back to client and maintains and updates client files.
- Maintains Disaster and Security Recovery (DRM) Manual, updates manual contents and quarterly notes as needed, and distributes copies to designated employees according to established schedules.
- Oversees offsite file storage program, prepares file boxes and coordinates pick-up and/or return of materials, and maintains database of offsite storage files.
- Oversees and completes renewal process for liability insurance and various company certifications, memberships, and trademarks.
- Oversees and maintains various office equipment, including but not limited to copiers and printers and related contracts and service needs.
- Assists with distributing IT equipment to employees, collecting equipment as needed, and maintaining equipment inventory lists.
- May assist with covering breaks or absences for the front desk receptionist as needed.
A successful Administrative Coordinator is responsible for exercising discretion and independent judgment in all client, associate, and vendor relations.
The Administrative Coordinator must: be comfortable with technology and the use of standard office programs and networks; have the ability to take general directives and deliver results with minimal oversight; be customer service oriented; be driven to meet or exceed consumer expectations; have impeccable attention to detail; have excellent verbal and written communication skills; be highly organized; have the ability to adapt to the task at hand at a moment s notice; and a willingness to learn and adapt to new processes as needed.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Two to three years' administrative assistant or similar experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism at all times and in all matters and interactions
- Highly developed organization skills; must be flexible and able to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-oriented and fast-paced environment
- Proficient with MS Office; advanced skill level in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Typing 60 WPM; data entry 6, 000 ksph with 95% accuracy
- Knowledge of standard office equipment, practices, and procedures
- Administrative skills including report preparation and record-keeping
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Hourly pay rate, negotiable based on previous experience
- Medical / dental / vision / disability plans
- Individual retirement account (IRA)
- Discounted pet insurance and legal assistance plans
- Casual / dress-for-your-day dress code
- Volunteer time off program (up to 40 hours/year)
- Free onsite parking, close to downtown with easy access from I-670, secure building with keycard access