Columbus, OH 43215
The Accounting Processor is responsible for the processing of all corporate accounts payable.
- Complete input of all accounts payable invoice into Microsoft Dynamics
- Print weekly accounts payable checks and credit card payments and ensure timely mailings
- Coordinate the resolution of accounts payable problems arising from the bill/vendor reconciliation.
- Maintain supporting Excel spreadsheets
- Working knowledge of general ledger and ability to write necessary journal entries
- Assist Accounting staff with closing processes and account reconciliations
- Alphabetize and file weekly accounts payable
- Maintain W-9 forms and complete 1099 filing
- Verify payroll batches for accuracy
- Prepare and analyze various reports using Excel
- Assist with front-desk receptionist coverage
This position requires strong attention to detail and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Education and Work Experience:
- Two (2) years post-secondary education or the equivalent which may include a combination of education or experience
- Proficient with MS Office Excel
- Administrative skills including report preparation and record-keeping
- One year previous accounting and client services experience preferred
Standard business hours, non-exempt status, hourly pay rate negotiable based on previous experience.
Criminal background and credit check required after interview.