Columbus, OH 43215
The Accounting Processor is responsible for the processing of all corporate accounts payable in the Acloch corporate office.
- Complete input of all accounts payable invoice into Microsoft Dynamics
- Print weekly accounts payable checks and credit card payments and ensure timely mailings
- Coordinate the resolution of accounts payable problems arising from the bill/vendor reconciliation.
- Alphabetize and file weekly accounts payable Maintain W-9 forms
- Verify weekly time card input to database and correct any errors
- Assist with Payroll functions in a backup role
- Prepare and analyze various operational reports
- Assist with front-desk receptionist coverage
This position requires: impeccable attention to detail, the ability to execute all transactions with accuracy, and a sense of urgency to complete duties in a timely manner.
Education and Work Experience:
- Two (2) years post-secondary education or the equivalent which may include a combination of education or experience
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Administrative skills including report preparation and record-keeping
- One year previous accounting and client services experience preferred
- Standard business hours, non-exempt status, hourly pay rate negotiable based on previous experience.
Criminal background and credit check required after interview.