Sunbury, OH 43074
1. Perform account receivable function and match the collected checks against Age Report.
2. Prepare the customer list for past due receivable to notify his/her supervisor. Per supervisor s instruction, expedite the
collection from customers.
3. In the event of delivery problem, prepare the invoice(s) for the problem shipment to notify his/her supervisor to get
4. Issue credit memo to customers instructed by supervisor.
5. Prepare bank reconciliation report.
6. Prepare petty cash account book.
7. Verify the invoice from suppliers and select appropriate account headings.
8. Proceed to make payment to meet due date of the suppliers invoices.
9. Issue Debit memo/Credit memo followed by supervisor s instructions.
10. Prepare various reports as requested by supervisor.
Two to four years of accounting experience with background in both accounts receivable and accounts payable.