Obetz, OH 43137
We are currently training on our EAP launch and until the launch, candidates will work primarily on the dock, assisting with receiving and lumping trucks. Must be able to be in the production department labeling and assisting with assembling kits.
***Once our new EAP system launches, we will then train the employees on our AWMS and the pick/pack function.*****
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8: 30pm-6: 30am
** These will rotate and more explanation will be given to the candidate at the interview. **
2. MUST have a certified GED or High school diploma.
3. Safety shoes within the 1st week of starting here.
4. Reliable transportation if they ride the bus we have bus route maps and are on the GREAT COTA line.
5. Must be able to stand, walk and lift 10 hours/day.
6. MUST have a felony-free record for life.
7. Attention to detail/accuracy.
Associate must be able to handle standing in place (our production department), picking orders (walking) and receiving in product.
Please reach out to the Gahanna Branch for more details at 614-532-6281.