Columbus, OH 43215
Do you have a passion for people? Are you ready to make a difference within your community?
Acloche is currently seeking a Regional Director to continue the growth and success of our Central Ohio operations.
The ideal candidate:
- Customer-service driven
- Thrives in a smaller company
- Extensive leadership skills and experience
- Experience with multi-unit management
- Previous sales and business development experience
- Previous high-volume hiring and recruiting experience
- Staffing industry experience preferred
The Regional Director s primary objective is to oversee and direct both sales and operations for multiple branches in Central Ohio and strategize to increase revenue and net profit. The Regional Director is to lead, supervise, train and oversee the overall service and sales efforts for the assigned branches.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Business/Product Development and Leadership
- Develops business relationships with clients and prospects to further revenue generation
- Presents full-line of products and services to prospective customers
- Meets with key clients and prospects, assist sales team with maintaining and fostering relationships and negotiating and closing sales
- Oversees all recruiting efforts for region
- Collaborates in the preparation of proposals, bids and responses to requests for information
- Appropriately staffs each operation to achieve targeted goals, client service and fiscal expectations
Sales and Marketing
- Direct division sales, operations and recruiting for multiple profit centers and maintain accountability for all aspects of operations, sales and recruiting for all assigned profit centers
- Build sales team for region, develop and coach that team and communicates expectations
- Establish territories and quotas for sales team based on annual revenue targets
- Develop sales plans, forecasts and budgets needed to execute plan
- Establishes financial objectives and budgets for each branch or department within region
- Oversee and direct sales and marketing efforts of sales team
- Review and negotiate sales contracts
- Establishes relationships with major clients to ensure continued sales and profit growth for existing accounts and participates in client activities
- Penetrate existing accounts to expand services into all areas of their business
- Ensure compliance with contract stipulations, SLAs and SOPs
- Attend on-site client meetings and facility tours
- Conduct client satisfaction surveys and take action to enhance service
- Directs staff in providing and implementing procedures and systems necessary to meet financial goals in revenue, mark-up, and gross and net profit
- Implements new programs, policies, and procedures
- Provides staff development initiatives to include training and coaching
- Participate in ongoing training and activities to increase knowledge of work-related issues and comply with laws and regulations document all education and training activities
- Ensure compliance with contract requirements and rates
- Regular travel to branch offices, client sites, and networking events throughout Central Ohio
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor s Degree or the equivalent of five to seven years experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience
- Previous sales management and business development experience
- Previous staffing and recruiting experience a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of employment law and regulations - minimum 1 year experience
- Previous training experience
- Previous management experience of multiple operations including supervisory, P&L
- Base salary (negotiable based on previous experience)
- Quarterly bonus based on territory performance
- Benefits and employee perks including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 529, IRA, EAP
- Seven paid holidays, volunteer time off, generous PTO plan
- Pet insurance and legal assistance plans
- Paid employee certification program
- Dress for your day policy
Since the day Acloche opened its doors in 1968, we have been committed to the growth of the professional. Connecting people to complementary teams is our fascination, challenge and joy. In business as in life, we search for connections with people who propel us toward achieving our inherent potential, our career goals and our corporate objectives.
Our mission is to help people grow to their most productive future, by knowing them, by helping as we can and by making it easy to connect at work, with an expanding career and new colleagues.
To know people, we care to dream their ambitions, to face their challenges, to carry their bags and to believe in their ideals. To know people, we live as their neighbors, investing and enlivening our communities and contributing to our world with clarity, resilience, and resonance every day.
At Acloche, clients invite us to help them determine who should create their team and surround them throughout the day. Helping solve the most essential decisions in any career, we are grateful to fulfill such a fundamental need - in a fun, personal, practical, and professional way.
At Acloche, we know people let us know you!